Though there are bunch of manufacturers out there “copycating” phones, it is possible for you to differentiate a clone or fake infinix phones from the original one.
The genuine official manufacturer of this brand “Transsion Holding” didn’t leave us in the dark as to how to get arround this problem as people might be finding it difficult to get value for their monies when they fall victim to fake infinix phones.
You might be wondering how comes in the world that you bought a an infinix phone with a 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage, yet you can’t even enjoy speed, or that the storage is not even close to what the internal specs says it is?
The situation can be very annoying, however lets see how possible it is to verify your infinix phone’s orginality.
Steps For Checking Original or Fake Infinix Phone:
- Visite Infinix website (http://gc.infinixmobility.com/) and you will see a dialogue box like the one bellow.
- Enter IMEI (international mobile equipment identity) in the dialogue box as seen above. To get your IMEI, simply dial *#06# send using your phone’s dial pad.
- Enter VC (verification code) for your infinix device in the next box.
- Check also if your infinix phone battery is original by submitting the battery SN (serial number)
Just in case you are wondering where to get the SN, you can find it on the battery label or under the battery seating in the phone itself. If you follow the instructions above before paying for an ifinix phone, you can be 100% sure of getting a genuine infinix smartphone. If you want to know more about decoding fake or clone phones, you can find more on that here.
If you found this article on decoding original and fake infinix phones helpful, do share with your friends!
- 5 Things to Consider Before Buying Phones
- 13 Tips To Keep Your Phone Runing Smoothly
- Phone Battery: How To Make It Last Longer
- How to Buy Things Online with Cryptos or Digital Currency In Seconds Anywhere in the World! - October 12, 2021
- Battery Temperature is Too High or Low Disconnect Charger Problem Solutions - September 23, 2021
- How to Solve Error Please Unplug Charger & “Charging Error”! - September 19, 2021