It can be very frustrating waking up seeing that your phone keep rebooting endlessly. In this post, I will be showing you likely causes and what you can do to get it solved hopefully as this can be due to one or more circumstances.
Likely Causes of Rebooting Issues Includes but not Limited to:
- Dirt in USB charging port
- Bridged USB charging Pins
- Damaged battery cell
- Bad Phone applications
- Phone half-short circuit and Memory ICs issue
- Corrupt Operating System Software or Firmware
What You Can Do to Fix It:
Here are a couple of things you can do to get your device in shape again…. I have listed them in the order you should apply them.
- Check your phone’s charging port for any bridging particle and remove with a sharp or pointed non-electrical conductive object.
- Check your VBUS to make sure its not at a bridge with GND
- Try replacing your battery to a fully charged and functional one. If its as a result of battery issue, then you should see everything working normal without your phone keep rebooting anymore.
- Use your DC Power Supply machine to confirm if there’s a half-short circuit issue and then apply short-killer to burst it.
- Try doing a factory reset for your phone
- If you still did not succeed, then reload or flash the phone, hopefully, it will be done.
With the above steps, you should be able to find a way around why your phone keep rebooting endlessly, however you may drop your comment or reactions below.