Last Updated on September 11, 2020 by M.Usman
Yep, no doubt data is expensive and thus keeps every looking out to cut corners….MTN’s mouth watering Pulse NightLife cheap data Bundles could be the way out for the “night Ninjas”!
How to Activate Pulse NightLife Cheap Data Bundles (Night Browsing)
MTN used to give out up to 1GB of data at N100 for night browsing. You could also buy N50 worth of data for a value of 500MB which could be used between 12:am to 5:am, but all that has changed at the moment as we see MTN trying to be generous by being more flexible to the time validity and an extra 1GB data which makes it possible for users to enjoy a whooping 2GB of data in a single night!
However, if you think MTN’s NightLife cheap data Bundles isn’t generous enough, you could still cut corners by buying or registering a sister MTN SIM (s) to get more of the data power. But remember, you must be on the MTN Pulse plan. To migrate to MTN Pulse package, simply text 406 to 131, Dial *406*1# or *123*2*2# on your phone and hit send and you are set to fly.
Below are other Benefits of Migrating to MTN Pulse Plan
- A flat rate of 11.26k/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending ₦15.36K daily.
- Special Data Bundles:
- 750MB 3-days data plan at ₦300
- 1.5GB Weekly data plan at ₦500
- Pulse NightLife Bundle – Valid between 11pm – 6am ( You can now purchase up to 2GB in one night)
- 250MB Nightlife Bundle for ₦25
- 500MB NightLife Bundle for ₦50
- Special Instagram & TikTok Bundles:
- IG & TikTok Lite 350MB for ₦100 is valid for 24hours
- IG & TikTok Heavy 1GB for ₦200 is valid for 7days
- Data bonus on 1st recharge of the month
- Music streaming on Music+ at ₦10/day
- Plus other life-enriching products and services from MTN
All MTN Prepaid customers can migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan.
- Latest MTN Data Plans And Subscription Codes
- Latest Glo Data Plans And Subscription Codes
- Latest 9Mobile Data Plans And Subscription Codes
- Latest Airtel Data Plans And Subscription Codes
- itel A56 Insert SIM Jumper Ways Solution - December 28, 2021
- Battery Temperature is Too High or Low Disconnect Charger Problem Solutions - September 23, 2021
- How to Solve Error Please Unplug Charger & “Charging Error”! - September 19, 2021